• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LB Seth Malcom out of Iowa is 'N'

Great pick up. Small town kids often do better in Lincoln.

On a side note do you think IA and ISu fans are wringing there hands because they lost an in state kid to us?

I remember another 8-man Football player that did pretty well for the Huskers--Dean Steinkuhler. I also think Larry Frost may have come to the Huskers from 8-man football.

Based on his Photograph, he reminds a bit of a young Joe Elliott. Hopefully he can help Adrenalize the youth movement headed to Nebraska by whipping the Iowa fans into a Hysteria from Bringin' on the Heartbreak for them with his commit to Nebraska. I sure hope he's an Animal on the field.

But that's just me, Fa-Fa-Fa-Foolin around a bit.

This is a good pickup. Good Athlete! Most importantly, I can tell from his interviews he wants to be at Nebraska. We need more of these guys, I think we can make some hay with 3 stars with better development. Sometimes, I think we overlook fit and attitude.

Does anyone know his testing numbers?

Update - I see this on his Hudl. This is a copy/paste. Are 400 meter times typical to test for or even care about?

• Height & Weight:---6'3" 200lbs
  • Vertical:---30
  • Bench:---275
  • 400 Meter Dash:---53
  • Squat(LBS):---330

Last edited:
Great pick up. Small town kids often do better in Lincoln.

On a side note do you think IA and ISu fans are wringing there hands because they lost an in state kid to us?

I saw an article that he is basically an in-state kid as his grandparents are huge Husker fans and his dad is a firefighter in Omaha. They live just over the boarder. So in this case the writing was on the wall

Does anyone know his testing numbers?

Update - I see this on his Hudl. This is a copy/paste. Are 400 meter times typical to test for or even care about?

• Height & Weight:---6'3" 200lbs
  • Vertical:---30
  • Bench:---275
  • 400 Meter Dash:---53
  • Squat(LBS):---330

He ran track when younger

Real excited about this. My hometown. Known his dad since he was about 5 years old. Used to do a little work for Seth’s grandpa when I was in HS.

His dad was an absolute stud athlete. Played ball at Peru on their national championship team. State champ wrestler. He looks like a bigger version of his dad. His dad, Alex is about 6’ his son is 6’3”.

This kid may be a steal.
I've been there. My girlfriend's grandma lives there. I hope he excels at DONU

Fast 400 time for a Sophomore. Takes guts to do that run.
Seriously, it’s a great measure of someone with some fortitude. They made us do a weight man’s mile relay one year in high school. There weren’t many teams in the relay and our coach realized it could score us points in a tight meet. I was just coming off basketball season, and was still playing daily, so I thought I was in decent shape. I’ve never felt that humbled. At 300 yards, something happened. It’s one thing to be accused of carrying a piano on your back, it’s another to be accused of stopping and playing it. Sprinting, or what I thought was sprinting for 400 meters is far harder than playing an entire basketball game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back