• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LB Eric Field N

Yes, Thomas Brown & Earnest Suttles. I saw Brown at a practice & thought he was the best LB I'd seen in years. Thanks for the link RR.

Was he the guy who broke a teammates jaw at a party or am I thinking of someone else?
No, but every time he hit someone on the football field, I swear he broke someone's jaw. The youtube junior tapes are still out there. Strength, speed, agility, and super violent.

The adjustment to the D1 environment is oftentimes a very difficult one for kids to make (I struggled as a college athlete my first two years). Fields has the ability to be a frightening Will linebacker. But I try to temper my enthusiasm nowadays.

No, but every time he hit someone on the football field, I swear he broke someone's jaw. The youtube junior tapes are still out there. Strength, speed, agility, and super violent.

The adjustment to the D1 environment is oftentimes a very difficult one for kids to make (I struggled as a college athlete my first two years). Fields has the ability to be a frightening Will linebacker. But I try to temper my enthusiasm nowadays.
Fields is an absolute BEAST who can and probably will play everywhere on the field. His highlight tape is easily the best I have seen in a very long time.

Interesting comparison for sure. I was also excited about that kid.

What makes me have more confidence in Fields is the pedigree—son of a fantastic pro boxer means he probably understands how important training and mental prep really is. He’ll also probably just see himself naturally as elite because that’s the standard.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back