• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LB Eric Field N

Just a word of caution coming from a video creator...

While I still like this kid, I have noticed that his film appears to be sped-up by perhaps 5%. The last LB recruit's film that I noticed to be sped-up was Will Honas's. I even called-in to Benning at that time to call it out/give my opinion. I don't know about you guys, but Honas was a bust for the Blackshirts at the 2nd level...much slower than his film indicated at JUCO.

I want to be certain to still give credit, as Eric is still closing on these players and am sure is and will be a higher-level LB than Honas was as a JR/SR... I just don't like it when I see it.

Last edited:
Just a word of caution coming from a video creator...

While I still like this kid, I have noticed that his film appears to be sped-up by perhaps 5%. The last LB recruit's film that I noticed to be sped-up was Will Honas's. I even called-in to Benning at that time to call it out/give my opinion. I don't know about you guys, but Honas was a bust for the Blackshirts at the 2nd level...much slower than his film indicated at JUCO.

I want to be certain to still give credit, as Eric is still closing on these players and am sure is and will be a higher-level LB than Honas was... I just don't like it when I see it.
From Jeremy's link:
The staff loved his film as a linebacker, and he checks all of their boxes when it comes to verified athletic thresholds. Fields is one of the top sprinters in Oklahoma. Last year he ran a 7.07 in the indoor 60 meters and has personal bests of 23.29 (200m) and 58.75 (400m). He was a member of Ardmore’s 4×100 relay team that ran 41.77 and won the 2022 Oklahoma Class 5A state title. He was also part of their 4×200 relay team that ran 1:28.57 and placed second.

Last edited:

From Jeremy's link:
The staff loved his film as a linebacker, and he checks all of their boxes when it comes to verified athletic thresholds. Fields is one of the top sprinters in Oklahoma. Last year he ran a 7.07 in the indoor 60 meters and has personal bests of 23.29 (200m) and 58.75 (400m). He was a member of Ardmore’s 4×100 relay team that ran 41.77 and won the 2022 Oklahoma Class 5A state title. He was also part of their 4×200 relay team that ran 1:28.57 and placed second.
That's great, I believe it...and I gave him credit. Doesn't change the facts about the sped up film. I loved the film too.

From Jeremy's link:
58.75 400 is mediocre at best

It just is. The kid pops on tape, no doubt. But 58.75 doesnt even qualify you for state in small class in Nebraska. The slowest time of the 24 qualifiers in class C Nebraska in 2021 was 53.90 and that is worlds apart from a 58.75. I have no doubt the kid is extremely fast from seeing his tape, but trying to prove he is with listing a 58.75 400 time would say the opposite. That time would not have won the girls 400 in class C Nebraska that year.

It just is. The kid pops on tape, no doubt. But 58.75 doesnt even qualify you for state in small class in Nebraska. The slowest time of the 24 qualifiers in class C Nebraska in 2021 was 53.90 and that is worlds apart from a 58.75. I have no doubt the kid is extremely fast from seeing his tape, but trying to prove he is with listing a 58.75 400 time would say the opposite. That time would not have won the girls 400 in class C Nebraska that year.
Okie must have very bad track teams. 2nd, first etc.
The 4x100 team that won the title, closer to 40 times in football concerning distances, who are rhe other three to carry him?
Did we get them on our team?

And of course I mentioned his eyes,who cares how fast you are if you're still looking?

Last edited:

From Jeremy's link:
Those 200 and 400 times are not impressive.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back