• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lawrence Cager

Correct. But we can’t go over until our spring attrition hits. We can only go +3 for “expected attrition.”

It’s not that you want to run people off, but if they aren’t really all that ‘in’, and only need to go through spring with some halfhearted effort to make it formal, I wish they’d just bow out now.

And yes, I know that came across harsh and isn’t realistic, but I think most who will eventually leave after spring already know they are gone at this point.

It’s not that you want to run people off, but if they aren’t really all that ‘in’, and only need to go through spring with some halfhearted effort to make it formal, I wish they’d just bow out now.

And yes, I know that came across harsh and isn’t realistic, but I think most who will eventually leave after spring already know they are gone at this point.
I think it’s more the kids try to see where they shake out after graduations. If they were third string and Akinmoladun graduates but stay third string, they usually take off.

Correct. But we can’t go over until our spring attrition hits. We can only go +3 for “expected attrition.”
Ok, that tells me what I wanted to know. I thought we might actually have some attrition announced already. It certainly would have been helpful! By the same token, maybe the kids stay and work!

Ok, that tells me what I wanted to know. I thought we might actually have some attrition announced already. It certainly would have been helpful! By the same token, maybe the kids stay and work!
Also keep in mind, a lot of times if you are a semester away from getting your degree, you stay and get that so you don't have to sit out/transfer credits/etc. There's one or two working on that now.

I always did hate math.

Outside Memorial Stadium you have a train heading NE at 25 mph with a vehicle stuck on the tracks approximately 10 miles ahead.
At the same time, a cop on "Q" St is heading directly west at 5 mph chasing a drunk on a bicycle who is swerving at 4 mph.
Approximately two and a half minutes later, Wandale takes a pitch from Adrian and heads due south at 0.11 yards per second towards the end zone.
Who won the game?

Outside Memorial Stadium you have a train heading NE at 25 mph with a vehicle stuck on the tracks approximately 10 miles ahead.
At the same time, a cop on "Q" St is heading directly west at 5 mph chasing a drunk on a bicycle who is swerving at 4 mph.
Approximately two and a half minutes later, Wandale takes a pitch from Adrian and heads due south at 0.11 yards per second towards the end zone.
Who won the game?
Everyone knows Nebraska won since a 15-0 season is a certainty.

Who won the game?
@huskernut (no comment). :Biggrin:

Who won the game?
I hate math

Did I do the math wrong? I tried to do 4.4 - 40 = 1.1 - 10 yards = 0.11/yard which is a 4.4 forty. The math was easier for 4.4 than 4.3, 4.2, etc
You got to 10 yds in 1.1 seconds correctly but instead of dividing 1.1 by 10 you need to divide 10 yds by 1.1 seconds to get 9.09 yds/sec.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back