• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lavonte David + Will Compton Podcast

The_CornTorch

Scout Team
5 Year Member
So Will Compton's got a new podcast. Video podcast? Vodcast? Surprisingly good.

He recently had Lavonte David on the show as a guest, and they spent a good amount of time talking about Lavonte's path from Miami to Fort Scott to Nebraska, plus their time together at NU.

A nice "throwback" to the glory days of (checks notes) ... Bo Pelini. LOL

Queued it up at the most relevant part for Husker fans:

Full disclosure – LD is my absolute favorite Husker over the past 20 years. Especially when you factor in his entire story.

He goes into some of it here – he rapidly climbed up the depth chart during fall camp due to the injuries piling up in front of him. I recall someone saying that he didn't look like he knew where he was going in practice. But then the season opener against Western Kentucky came around, the lights came on, and the rest is history, as they say.

So Will Compton's got a new podcast. Video podcast? Vodcast? Surprisingly good.

He recently had Lavonte David on the show as a guest, and they spent a good amount of time talking about Lavonte's path from Miami to Fort Scott to Nebraska, plus their time together at NU.

A nice "throwback" to the glory days of (checks notes) ... Bo Pelini. LOL

Queued it up at the most relevant part for Husker fans:

Called a "vlog" so he is now a "vlogger". Some good money to be made if you get lots of views and subscribers. Find a niche and fill it.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back