• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lauren Ware 2020 - Offered > Arizona

"Basketball, volleyball and a bucket full of ice for two-sport recruit Lauren Ware"

The pounding her body takes while playing two sports is why she keeps the ice packs at the ready. Safe to say they're doing their job.

Ware said she wants to play basketball and volleyball in college, and coaches at the schools recruiting her say they're on board. Two weeks ago, she took her first official visit, to Nebraska, and she had breakfast with the Nebraska basketball and volleyball coaches.

"On my visit [to Nebraska], they mapped it out, and [playing both] seems doable. It's kind of rare to play both. I like that -- it makes it special."
http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/ar...bucket-full-ice-two-sport-recruit-lauren-ware

Only 5 of the "top 10" schools are truly competitive in D-1 volleyball, with the Huskers leading everyone else.

Both of my kids go to the same HS as Lauren, and my daughter plays basketball, although a couple years behind her. I've yet to see her play volleyball, but I'll take in a few matches this fall. She is definitely a game-changer on the basketball court and from all I've seen and heard is an excellent teammate.

Go Texas Tech... :Banana:
;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back