• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Latest bowl projections......

I thought B1G tie-in bowl ...... Quick Lane Bowl.

Redbox Bowl (used to be Foster Farms) ..... folding?

I think I read that the San Francisco Bowl (formerly Redbox) is not being played this year because of no title sponsor.

Big Ten has a lengthy list of potential destinations:

From Big Ten conference website:

The Big Ten’s future bowl lineup consists of the following postseason games:
  • Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual (Pasadena, Calif.)
  • Capital One Orange Bowl (Miami)
  • Citrus Bowl (Orlando, Fla.)
  • Outback Bowl (Tampa, Fla.)
  • Las Vegas Bowl (Las Vegas)
  • Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl (Nashville, Tenn.)
  • New Era Pinstripe Bowl (Bronx, N.Y.)
  • Belk Bowl (Charlotte, N.C.)
  • Cheez-It Bowl (Phoenix)
  • Redbox Bowl (Santa Clara, Calif.)
  • Quick Lane Bowl (Detroit, Mich.)
The Big Ten’s 2020-25 bowl lineup will also feature the same selection process that has been used since 2014 to ensure outstanding bowl matchups and fresh postseason destinations. Each bowl partner will work with the Big Ten to create the best possible matchup based upon an agreed set of parameters, with final approval by the conference office for all team selections. The Citrus, Outback, Music City, New Era Pinstripe, Cheez-It, Redbox and Quick Lane Bowls will feature a Big Ten team in each year of the agreement, while the Las Vegas and Belk Bowls will rotate annually and each feature three teams over the six-year agreement.

I think I read that the San Francisco Bowl (formerly Redbox) is not being played this year because of no title sponsor ..............
Correct.

From Wikipedia:

The San Francisco Bowl (formerly Redbox Bowl) is a post-season college football bowl game certified by the NCAA that has been played annually in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2002. Originally the San Francisco Bowl, it was the Emerald Bowl from 2004 to 2009, the Fight Hunger Bowl from 2010 to 2013, the Foster Farms Bowl from 2014 to 2017, and the Redbox Bowl from 2018 to 2021.
On September 8, Brett McMurphy of The Action Network reported that the game had been canceled for the second consecutive year.[4] However, only four hours later, Stewart Mandel denied McMurphy's report via Twitter, adding that organizers were continuing to negotiate with the Pac-12 and Big Ten conferences for tie-ins and were trying to find a new naming rights sponsor and television partner. The game would return to the 2002–13 venue, which is now called Oracle Park. Two days later, Mandel retracted his earlier report, indicating that the San Francisco Bowl would indeed be scrapped for the 2021–22 bowl season
BTW, Oracle Park .... baseball stadium. I noticed Fenway Bowl. I thought a little bit too small (famous green monster).

Though played in Pinstripe Bowl (Yankee Stadium)

Last edited:
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F97d62b71-2e91-4e94-82cf-b220c3c6114b_480x270.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back