• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Latest 247 Transfer Portal Rankings: Huskers Sitting At #6 / ON3 Has NU At #3

It would be great to see all of these transfer players with playing experience be immediate contributors to the team and help build a better, winning team mentality. With 5 straight losing seasons most of the current team don't know what it is like to be on a winning season/program let alone what it takes to be a member of a winning team/program. I would really like to see that change in a big way this coming season.
Thank you now I know why I like BEANS so much— Congrats on a great analysis!

It would be great to see all of these transfer players with playing experience be immediate contributors to the team and help build a better, winning team mentality. With 5 straight losing seasons most of the current team don't know what it is like to be on a winning season/program let alone what it takes to be a member of a winning team/program. I would really like to see that change in a big way this coming season.
Attempt at developing culture: Take 5.

Attempt at developing culture: Take 5.

Maybe some of what Wynn has experienced can rub off on our team!? Even if he was a backup.

“But I’m going to bring that sort of mentality, and that can rub off on some of the guys – and we can win together,” Wynn said during an interview sponsored by Athlete Branding and Marketing, the agency that assists Husker players in the name, image and likeness world."

"It’s safe to say Wynn will be well-prepared mentally for Nebraska’s preseason camp, which begins in late July. "

"Nebraska managed only 20 sacks last season, which ranked in a tie for 101st nationally (Alabama led the nation with 57)."

Last edited:
"The 6-3, 285-pound Drew made 34 tackles in 31 games for Texas Tech this past fall"

Sometimes i laugh so hard at these online articles. I sometimes believe writers today just put stuff online so they don't have to edit it.

"The 6-3, 285-pound Drew made 34 tackles in 31 games for Texas Tech this past fall"

Sometimes i laugh so hard at these online articles. I sometimes believe writers today just put stuff online so they don't have to edit it.
That’s a lot of games. The dude is durable………..

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back