• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Latarie Kinsler, 4**** OLB to visit this weekend.

Yes, it is sad. So let's stop repeating the same mistakes over and over and expecting different results. Let this team have some continuity for awhile and see how it goes. If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out. But there is a reason our coach got a 7 year contract.

If any assistants are let go, it should be because it is necessary to make the team better, not to appease impatient fans. That's what got us Diaco. I think we could all agree that the firing of the DC and hiring Diaco did not fix the defense.

You just referenced another classic example (Diaco) from another former inept AD meddling … and a former HC who lacked a pair of 'nads.

I agree with your premise though … and, I expect that Bill Moos is likely not going to meddle w/ HCSF's staff. I do expect that Scott will come to his conclusions & decisions after this season.

You just referenced another classic example (Diaco) from another former inept AD meddling … and a former HC who lacked a pair of 'nads.

I agree with your premise though … and, I expect that Bill Moos is likely not going to meddle w/ HCSF's staff. I do expect that Scott will come to his conclusions & decisions after this season.

Hopefully, Scott will have the wisdom to do the "right thing", whatever that might be. He is in the best position to decide whether any issues are related to coaching, talent, attitude, etc.

It's disappointing to be in the position we are in and hard to be patient. But it would be worse if we impulsively reacted and made things worse.

So far this year we have completely crapped the bed when it comes to linebacker play on the field and linebacker recruiting.

Unfortunately this year is going to be tough in my opinion. After the early signing period this staff is going to have to evaluate every available LB and WR. Hopefully the youngsters on the OL and DL mature over the off season but I dont see much in the cupboard for LB's or WR's. Hopefully we keep the RB's that are committed and possibly grab one or 2 more with the loss of Washington. This roster is a nightmare right now. Yikes.

It's going to be hard to add a lot of highly-rated players to the class with the way we have played this season. I just hope we don't lose any more who are currently committed.
no question this dud of season is hurting. However, he committed to Syracuse who is not having a great year either. You never really know sometimes what makes a kid commit somewhere.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back