• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lars Anderson / Always pretty spot on with his takes and info.....

How many HMax members tested positive? I bet zero cases.

You've got maybe 100-150 members that are active enough on here that you might know if they did -- a good percentage living in rural areas. That's a pretty small sample.

FWIW, there's at least three cases at the apartment complex I live at in downtown Austin. I've been fine thus far, but I wash my hands ~15 times per day and wear a mask always. I have to do things like touch elevator buttons that get touched hundreds of times per day.

Last edited:
I own a business in Houston, 66 years old and doing fine. Dammit I want to party at a husker game.
Me too, 67 years old, doing fine. Half the time, no mask in public gathering. And social distancing rule was a joke.

Probably a couple of Husker players tested positive but absolutely no symptoms at all. Gov. Kevin Stitt (Oklahoma) tested positive but no signs except “a little achy”. In other words, 60 years age or less, simply nagging virus equivalent to flu or common cold. Recovered/cases ratio are very high .... Nebraska total cases, 28140, recovered, 22678. Non-recover patients (active cases or deaths) mostly elderly person, another addition breathing problems like COPD, emphysema, pneumonia, etc .

Last edited:
How many HMax members tested positive? I bet zero cases.
I did, but this is Florida and I found out on August 2nd. Look at how long it took for the results and I was asymptomatic.

Attachments

• D4B96397-AB6E-42E4-8FCB-3EC04DB6E703.png
    D4B96397-AB6E-42E4-8FCB-3EC04DB6E703.png
    181.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

What symptom(s) if any ? How old ? Recover time ?
48, no symptoms. Tested July 7th, notified August 2nd was positive after initially told July 28 negative. Wife had it. She is 50. Fever, highest 102, body aches, fatigue, congestion, sore throat and feeling no energy. Took her about 4!weeks to recover fully. Third week up and around some. Palm Beach county, Broward and Dade counties account for most in Florida. Been wearing a mask and haven’t been out a lot.

Last edited:

48, no symptoms. Tested July 7th, notified August 2nd was positive after initially told July 28 negative. Wife had it. She is 50. Fever, highest 102, body aches, fatigue, congestion, sore throat and feeling no energy. Took her about 4!weeks to recover fully. Third week up and around some. Palm Beach county, Broward and Dade counties account for most in Florida. Been wearing a mask and haven’t been out a lot.
Your wife, hospital stay ? Antibodies ? Or aquarium cleaner ;)

That's pretty scary -- especially for your wife. Even more concerning is the amount of time it took to get back the results. No wonder Covid-19 has been such an issue (especially in Florida). People are going to have non-severe symptoms or asymptomatic, and go about their lives, potentially spreading the virus until the test results arrive. I hope Florida has improved on the results turnaround time.

I also hope that your wife has no long-term damage to any of her organs. That's become an increasing discovery -- that's it's much more than just a respiratory disease -- and it can attack and leave long lasting damage throughout many different parts of the body. Best to you and your wife.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back