• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Largest Polar Bear on Record

Bean

Grey Shirt
10 Year Member
"Nonetheless, the biggest polar bear ever found was the male in the northwestern Alaska. It was killed in 1960 in Kotzebue Sound—leaving scientists to wonder that there may be bigger polar bears out there. The largest polar bear weighed as much as 1,002 kilograms (2,209 pounds), twice the weight of male bears living today. The length of the world’s largest polar bear measured at 3.39 meters (11 feet 1 inches) with the shoulder height estimating at 122 to 160 cm (4 feet 0 inches to 5 feet 3 inches)."

biggest-polar-bear-1.jpg

Last edited:

"Nonetheless, the biggest polar bear ever found was the male in the northwestern Alaska. It was killed in 1960 in Kotzebue Sound—leaving scientists to wonder that there may be bigger polar bears out there. The largest polar bear weighed as much as 1,002 kilograms (2,209 pounds), twice the weight of male bears living today. The length of the world’s largest polar bear measured at 3.39 meters (11 feet 1 inches) with the shoulder height estimating at 122 to 160 cm (4 feet 0 inches to 5 feet 3 inches)."

View attachment 63005
Gentle Ben he is not.

View attachment 63005
LOL I thought this thread was going to be about weight lifting records set by Nash Hutmacher during conditioning. Jokes on me. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

View attachment 63005
He looks uncomfortable.

This guys was one he'd shot,and in his .. I guess you could call it a house
1617456680277.png

Imagine you're out hunting and this thing stands up in front of you! Eleven feet tall! That's a young child standing next to him.

Not sure what I'd do.

Last edited:

One to tell the grandkids
How do you get out of the worlds largest polar bears belly?
Run round n round til you get pooped out

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back