• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lane Kiffin messes up again

[video=youtube;aYAsxnRaTAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYAsxnRaTAg[/video]

major language alert.

The ONLY good thing I can say about Lane Kiffin is he married a total hottie

2010+Cedars+Sinai+Sports+Spectacular+-W8EQ1zOyn3l.jpg

Kiffen got some sympathy when he was ousted at Oakland Raiders, because we all know how disfunctional they are, but his mouthy 12 month tenure at tennessee, brought him alot of critics, myself included. He was pulling the same kinda underhanded crap that USC just got smoked on, and got tennessee into hot water as well. Then left in under ugly circumstances, as far as volunteer fans think.

There no way that Pat Haden would have hired Lane Kiffen, and Im glad that USC canned Mike Garrett, because he and Pete Carrol are where the problems were. If Carrol were still at USC he would have been crucified.

I'll say this for Kiffen, he has kept his mouth shut, accepted the USC probation, and worked thru it, recruited well, and become a way better hire than anyone would have thought. Of course it really helps when you sit on top of the greatest collection of FB talent in the country. 1 our of 9 people live in california, and the next best program recruiting kids is UCLA or Stanford, really, ? really ? UCLA isnt much different than colorado or kansas st. Stanford has only been solid because of a qb, they will probably wither away soon. There is only 1 choice for 4 star kids in california. USC doesnt recruit, they choose. Kiffen could be here along time, as top 7-8 recruiting classes are really pretty easy to attain. 95% of kids stay within 300 miles.

Im no Kiffen fan or supporter, but now living in Northern LA I get my fill of USC info. They are gonna be good this year, and they are a much more likable team to me with Mike Garret and Pete Carrol gone. Pat Haden is exactly the kind of guy you would want heading your athletic dept. Humble, Polished, Smart, Well connected.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back