• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Lamar Goods - Florida DL visiting: Commits To N. Colorado

36Blast

Objectivity Warden
5 Year Member
Hope it was just a bad fit at Florida and not an attitude problem. Reports of him walking out of practice on more than one occasion this spring. Interestingly, Florida is VERY lean and inexperienced. on the defensive line...like us.

One tackle in two years, so he played very sparingly for the Gators. Would love to know the full story here. Hopefully its just a change of scenery that is needed for the kid.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Hope it was just a bad fit at Florida and not an attitude problem. Reports of him walking out of practice on more than one occasion this spring. Interestingly, Florida is VERY lean and inexperienced. on the defensive line...like us.

One tackle in two years, so he played very sparingly for the Gators. Would love to know the full story here. Hopefully its just a change of scenery that is needed for the kid.

I agree with you

BUT

He is very young

Sophomore this coming season

Change of scenery this year could do wonders

Native

ToungeInCheek since 2010
Staff member
10 Year Member

I find it a strength of this staff to be able to take "difficult personalities" and mold them into something that fits into the portal with ease.

FLA4NEB

Amazingly Humble
10 Year Member
Gators have a new coach and staff so maybe he doesn't fit with the new staff or maybe he doesn't like the new culture.

I hope that if he comes to Nebraska he fits and produces and move on to the next level.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Gators have a new coach and staff so maybe he doesn't fit with the new staff or maybe he doesn't like the new culture.

I hope that if he comes to Nebraska he fits and produces and move on to the next level.

Really young so hopefully he puts it together if he comes here