• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lag Smart Guitars Acoustic

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
Is this a novelty or is it really a super sweet jam alone type guitar.... I kind of dig the heck out of this..... HyVibe

Last edited:

If you're into that sort of thing check out the Tonewood Amp. Its a module that attaches by magnet to the back of your guitar and adds effects like delay and reverb to your acoustic( as long as it has a pickup). It doesn't have a looper or Bluetooth as far as I'm aware but you can plug your phone into it to jam along with. You can also use it on future guitars because its removable and is about 1000 bucks less than the smart guitar above.

Cool idea. However, and this is JMHO, I prefer my acoustics to have zero bells and whistles. I don’t like onboard electronics or even drop-in soundhole pickups. I don’t know if onboard electricronics/whatever has any significant impact on sound but I just want my acoustics to be wood, tuners, and strings. I prefer the sound of an acoustic with a mic’d soundhole rather than amplified via pickup. I’ve seen the Tonewood amp that Fred mentions. I think it’s a great option because it’s easily removable without modifications.

Cool idea. However, and this is JMHO, I prefer my acoustics to have zero bells and whistles. I don’t like onboard electronics or even drop-in soundhole pickups. I don’t know if onboard electricronics/whatever has any significant impact on sound but I just want my acoustics to be wood, tuners, and strings. I prefer the sound of an acoustic with a mic’d soundhole rather than amplified via pickup. I’ve seen the Tonewood amp that Fred mentions. I think it’s a great option because it’s easily removable without modifications.
I hear ya.... I just saw this on YouTube with Justin Johnson. Justin is an amazing artist, plays lots of Blues and finger picking style, this PRS he plays here is pretty sweet.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back