• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lady Huskers upset the Wolverines

Sweet! It's always nice to beat Michigan! That # 8 or 9 in a row? Way to go Huskers!

Sweet! It's always nice to beat Michigan! That # 8 or 9 in a row? Way to go Huskers!

It's 8 in a row. I'm sorry I missed the game, but I had to work tonight. NU won 57-39.

Jordan Hooper scored 14 points and pulled down 12 rebounds to lead No. 24 Nebraska to its eighth straight victory, 57-39 over Michigan on Thursday night. Lindsey Moore had 15 points and eight assists for the Cornhuskers (20-6, 10-3 Big Ten), who held Michigan to 28 percent shooting and committed only six fouls. Michigan didn't shoot a free throw the entire game.

http://sports.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/wcbk/recap.asp?lg=WCBK&g=201302210357&ref=rec&tm=&src=

Why is that an upset? Aren't we #2 in the conference? Granted, Michigan is nipping at our heels and the home team.

Why is that an upset? Aren't we #2 in the conference? Granted, Michigan is nipping at our heels and the home team.

It was not an upset. Huskers in second by two games over Mich, MST, Purdue and Ill. Big final game coming up against P ST a week from Sunday to close out the Devaney.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back