• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3 star DB Lardarius Webb Jr is N (Son of 8 Year Raven's NFL DB Lardarius Webb)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3889
  • Start date
Arizona State offer coming in...

giphy.gif

Since we know literally nothing about him, I will assume he has the athleticism and play making ability of a comparably sized Tyrann Mathieu

minus the love for the herb

I am tired of worrying about stars and what offers a kid has, recruit some football players. Develop the kids we have and win some football games. GBR

Stars are often tell tale so don't dismiss them so easily

This year is different with no camps etc to evaluate kids the services are scrambling. So a kid like this gets lost in the shuffle

I am tired of worrying about stars and what offers a kid has, recruit some football players. Develop the kids we have and win some football games. GBR
From what I’ve read about what the young man wants to be it’s impressive. He wants to be better than his NFL Dad who had an 8 year career with a Super Bowl Ring.He can’t wait to get to Nebraska and work under Fisher. Give me a highly motivated 3* over the 5* who believes he’s made it because he has 30 plus offers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back