• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LA Tech Week Practice Thread: 21 Sept. Coach Ruhle

First of what will be many Husker wins as head coach

I believe you are right.

Separate point, saw Cam Lenhart smiling as he looked at Rhule kind of from the side right before Trev handed him the ball. He strikes me as a team guy, not just a freshman starter.

Lot of good player/team guys on that team Rhule is building, I think.

The future is bright.

Last edited:
I believe you are right.

Separate point, saw Cam Lenhart smiling as he looked at Rhule kind of from the side right before Trev handed him the ball. He strikes me as a team guy, not just a freshman starter.

Lot of good player/team guys on that team Rhule is building, I think.

The future is bright.
This x100

There’s a quote from Ron Brown in the Day by Day documentary where he acknowledges in the 90s that Dr. Tom and co. finally took a stance with their recruits to look more at the type of person they were recruiting and not just the type of player. I believe he said something along the lines of going after kids who would rather die than be beat.

Great documentary for those who haven’t seen it, and on Amazon Prime for those that have it on their TV’s.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back