• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kristian Hudson, 5' 5" PG, Grad Transfer fm FIU

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
:Welcome2: Kristian!!!!!

upload_2018-6-23_12-7-17.png

Huskers Add Hudson for 2018-19 Season

“We are excited to add Kristian to our Husker family," Williams said. "Her experience coupled with her enthusiasm to help us raise the bar for our program make her the perfect fit.”

Hudson, who has spent the past three seasons as the starting point guard at Florida International University in Miami, will add one season of depth to the Nebraska backcourt. The 5-5 guard from Birmingham, Ala., averaged 14.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 4.7 assists as a junior for the Panthers in 2017-18.

In three seasons as a starter, she totaled 1,076 points, 372 rebounds, 383 assists and 107 steals, while playing more than 1,000 minutes each year. In 89 career games with 87 starts, Hudson averaged a whopping 36.2 minutes per game, while averaging 12.1 points, 4.2 rebounds and 4.3 assists.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211718683

In Other 2018/2019 Roster News:

Nebraska enters the 2018-19 season with 11 active players on its roster, including its top five returning scorers from a year ago - senior Maddie Simon (Lincoln, Neb.), juniors Hannah Whitish (Barneveld, Wis.) and Nicea Eliely (Colorado Springs, Colo.), and sophomores Kate Cain (Middletown, N.Y.) and Taylor Kissinger (Minden, Neb.).

Williams also announced on Friday that senior Darrien Washington and juniors Rachel Blackburn and Bria Stallworth will not be on Nebraska's active roster in 2018-19, although all three will be enrolled and on scholarship at the University while they complete their undergraduate degrees.

Last edited:
' Williams also announced on Friday that senior Darrien Washington and juniors Rachel Blackburn and Bria Stallworth will not be on Nebraska's active roster in 2018-19, although all three will be enrolled and on scholarship at the University while they complete their undergraduate degrees'

Just curious, how do players get to keep scholarships and not be on the active roster when there is a limited number? The only exception I am aware of is medical hardship injuries. Thanks

Googled this and answered my own question - Go figure.

Looks like Women's basketball can have up to 15 schollies. With 12 on the active roster now with Kristian we still can support the three not on the roster.

Someone in the know feel free to correct me if this is wrong.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back