• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kris Abrams-Draine

Is it just me or does his name sound like a scientific principle?
Don't get me wrong, he's got great tape and I really want him on our team, just a really cool name.

Last edited:

• Positions: WR, QB, CB
  • Height & Weight: 6'1" 175lbs
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.49
  • Vertical: 38
  • Bench: 235
  • Squat(LBS): 380
  • Class of: 2020

Last edited:

But would they give one poop? (Inquiring minds want to know.)
I would think that the saying I don’t give two poops what you do always implied that a deal could be struck for somewhere under that amount but the person saying it would hold firm and not give in to any offers of two poops or more. In this case I would think that the vast majority of the 99.99999999% of the people I mentioned would not be willing to negotiate a deal for anything more then exactly 2 pools, but I may be underestimating the perceived value that the 99.999999999% of these people see here.

Last edited:

I would think that the saying I don’t give two poops what you do always implied that a deal could be struck for somewhere under that amount but the person saying it would hold firm and not give in to any offers of two poops or more. In this case I would think that the vast majority of the 99.99999999% of the people I mentioned would not be willing to negotiate a deal for anything more then exactly 2 pools, but I may be underestimating the perceived value that the 99.999999999% of these people see here.
That makes a lot of sense. Two poops is a lot of work. It's an investment.

That makes a lot of sense. Two poops is a lot of work. It's an investment.
I think it depends. Two poops as a one-time payment is definitely quite a load. I do think a no-interest payment plan could lead to a more pliable two-poop deal. Besides, there are some people who will throw poop at anything so I'm not even sure I can get behind the 99.999999999% number in the first place.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back