• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kris Abrams-Draine

247 shows him as 6-1, 170. Committed to Ole Miss in June so obviously looking around. He is a smart young man if he doesn't want to play for Lane Kiffin, the sleazeball.

Looks like quite the athlete. Multiple positions type of player.

"When you start looking at this game you have to look at the Toros and quarterback Kris Abrams-Draine. Moving to the position late in the year, the 6-0, 168-pounder has become a one-man wrecking crew for Spanish Fort. He leads the team with 1,642 yards rushing and is coming off a 293-yard performance in semifinal win over Opelika last week. He’s joined by 5-8, 164 sophomore Johnny Morris to give Spanish Fort a strong 1-2 punch in the backfield. Morris has 1,257 yards on the ground this year."

Read elsewhere he is coming off of a torn meniscus and just had surgery. Expected to be ready by fall but a huge red flag there!

He goes to my kids school, so I saw him play a lot. Assuming that the meniscus is good, he will be a solid addition to the class. He excelled at qb, but is an even better receiver. He was moved to qb because the starting kid was wildly inaccurate with his throws and the backup qb moved out of state. A top receiver is useless if the qb cant get the ball to him.

247 shows him as 6-1, 170. Committed to Ole Miss in June so obviously looking around. He is a smart young man if he doesn't want to play for Lane Kiffin, the sleazeball.

He originally committed to LSU, then flipped to Ole Miss. He didn't sign with Ole Miss on the early signing day. That was right around the time that he tore the meniscus/had surgery and the Lane Kiffin hiring was made. Not sure why he didn't sign early, but I'd be hesitant about committing 4 to 5 years of my life to Kiffin.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back