• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kobe's Comments

All I got to say is that if Kobe can go there and still be in the coach's good graces, either there is a complete lack of caring on the coaches' side OR the coach said "I don't see this, but if you see it that way, let's fix it". I'm going to hope for the latter, and trust TA to fix it if it needs a-fixin'.

For athletes to go on radio or appearances doesn't that have to be coordinated by the sports information department and isn't there a process?

Yes, he is honest but hopefully this got discussed within the team before this; if not, cannot see how this is going to help at all this year and will lead to things going further south. I don't think Fred has lost the team.........yet.

Really hope Fred acknowledges somethings and is willing to redo his contract after this year.

Here's from this week's press conference:

So there's talk inside the team now if there wasn't before. I think Kobe was caught up in the moment -- but he said he had asked the coach about accountability before.

I don’t have an hour to listen to the whole thing. Can someone let me know it would minute mark things get interesting? Or paraphrase what was said.

I think it's just frustration at this point. 6 wins overall and zero success in the Big 10.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back