• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kobe King (Wisconsin Xfer) is N!

HuSkaBob

Husker Geek
10 Year Member
Last edited:

Link from above is a Good Read!

Seems like Coach Hoiberg is one of the big draws. King did not even take an OV to Nebraska (but has played @ PBA when Tim Miles was here). It is believed that a waiver to play immediately (next year) is likely to be granted. He should have two years of eligibility left to play at Nebraska.

The 6-foot-4, 205-pound former three-star recruit played in 53 career games with nine starts for the Badgers, and he was the team's second-leading scorer with 10.0 points through 19 contests this season.

That included averaging 12.6 ppg in Big Ten Conference play, topped by a 24-point effort vs. Indiana and 21 points against Illinois. He more than doubled his scoring average this year from last season, where he had 4.8 ppg while playing in all 34 games.

King played in his first 10 games as a true freshman in 2017-18 before being sidelined for the year due to injury.

This is a good pickup for Fred. He eventually wants guys like King, but who can knock down 3's, but for now he really needs a roster with more athletes on the wing and guys who can score. King's also shown he can play well in the B10.

Last edited:
WELCOME, YOUNG MAN! I lived in WI for 2 years many years ago. The cheese was great; at that time, I became a Packers fan, but couldn't do the, "jump around" at the end of the 3rd quarters when I had to dance and hold a beer in 1 hand. Come to DONU and you will leave a legacy!

THANKS for the WELCOME! I think the answer to our problems is to do more hot yoga and engage in focus groups.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back