• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

KO Times & Broadcast Networks for First 5 Games Announced

Keep in mind FOX has their prime game at 11AM to draw a bigger audience against what are mote second tier games on other networks

Sweet!!!!!!!! 230pm kickoff for a non-conference game! Praise Jesus for 11am in Norman.

Last edited:

They haven't given a game time or network for Ohio State. I'm for certain that means they plan for us to be REALLY good and that game could be a 'game of the week' on one of the major networks.

Right?

Right?

1622145104180.png

I really don't understand the issue with kickoff times if you're watching at home.

If you're going to the game it makes sense that you wouldn't want to drive from Scottsbluff to Lincoln for a 10am kick, but if you're at home it's not like you can't just DVR the game or watch in your pajamas. I've had plenty of great lazy Saturday mornings where I woke up and watched a 9am (Pacific) Husker game and then got on with my day.

"They haven't given a game time or network for Ohio State. I'm for certain that means they plan for us to be REALLY good and that game could be a 'game of the week' on one of the major networks."

Sorry, this is a punishment game due to the ruckus we both made last season.

Game starts at midnight with no lights....

"They haven't given a game time or network for Ohio State. I'm for certain that means they plan for us to be REALLY good and that game could be a 'game of the week' on one of the major networks."

Sorry, this is a punishment game due to the ruckus we both made last season.

Game starts at midnight with no lights....
That will at least provide a great excuse when they start making some really bad calls against us.

Does anybody think perhaps that this game would have a more desirable start time if we weren't coming off of four straight losing seasons and OU hadn't been in the CFB playoffs in three of the past four years?

Based on recent history, it's not an overly attractive matchup.....

I know a lot do not agree, but I like the 11:00AM kickoffs. I hate waiting for games to start :) It also frees up my afternoons.

I know it can make recruiting visits more difficult though.

Last edited:

Does anybody think perhaps that this game would have a more desirable start time if we weren't coming off of four straight losing seasons and OU hadn't been in the CFB playoffs in three of the past four years?

Based on recent history, it's not an overly attractive matchup.....
Um, yes. Maybe 2022 will be more favorable.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back