• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Klinsmann to unveil USMNT today (15 May) and Sunday (20 May)

He played ten games because he had an injury that kept him out much of the season (first and middle part)....actually he is entrenched as a starter at Villa now....and is highly thought of...new coach coming in of course....

Ream was transfered at mid-season to Bolton and actually played 13 games for them in the EPL and 1 FA Cup game and at season's end was one of their better players...it was a good move for him in my opinion as I thought he had stagnated with the Redbull....

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/FirstTeamProfilesDetail/0,,1004~55755,00.html

I'm disappointed in Lichaj not getting a call up. I really like his play in defense, but his stats only say he played in 9 games this season for AV, so maybe there's something going on with him? He's got the talent, but maybe he would be better served getting out of the EPL, and into a league that isn't afraid to play American's on a regular basis. Same thing with Ream. His stas on wiki say he played in just 4 games this year with Bolton. That's terrible for these guys.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back