• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kirk Ferentz's new title: Moon Family Head Football Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve been seeing so many programs go to this to get extra money. Jim Harbaugh is the ‘Harris Family Michigan Head Football Coach’.

Maybe we should explore this rather than cancelling the Oklahoma game due to the budget ;)
You do know they did not cancel the game... Right?

Hawks Head Coach Scott Frost? (Lee and Selene) Sapp Head Coach Scott Frost? Munger Head Coach? Suh Head Coach Frost? There's some possibilities here. Start a Go-Fund-Me for:

I.M. Hipp Head Coach Scott Frost

Last edited:
You do know they did not cancel the game... Right?
I feel like you’re smarter than this and don’t live under a rock, but just in case I’m wrong and you’re a moron living in a cave with no internet access despite being able to make your post....

You know they tried to move the Oklahoma game from 2021 and local/national media, fans, and former players had to take to social media to tell them how dumb they were being, right? Feel like it was all over everywhere and you should have seen that.

Last edited:

I feel like you’re smarter than this and don’t live under a rock, but just in case I’m wrong and you’re a moron living in a cave with no internet access despite being able to make your post....

You know they tried to move the Oklahoma game from 2021 and local/national media, fans, and former players had to take to social media to tell them how dumb they were being, right? Feel like it was all over everywhere and you should have seen that.
It was suggested. That does not mean it was ever a serious idea. I have been in plenty of meetings where the person in charge says. "I want to hear every idea on how we do x." In this case Moos may well have said. I want to hear ideas about how we get one more homegame. Someone suggested it as an idea. Just because it was relorted does not mean it was ever a serious proposal. It was a proposal. Did they actually make steps beyond initial discussion. I have seen nothing that said that. I have only seen that it was discussed. Some reporter looking for a scoop got word and Nebraska fans lIke you predictably overreacted. Again it was a proposal. No evidence it eas a serious proposal. See the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back