• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kirk Ferentz's new title: Moon Family Head Football Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
So a truck stop chain donates $10M to the University of Iowa and now their head coach (Ferentz and his successors) will be officially titled Moon Family Head Football Coach.

Hahaha moon family. What a bunch of morons.

gifntext-gifad7ee2b27519bff7.gif

Last edited:

So a truck stop chain donates $10M to the University of Iowa and now their head coach (Ferentz and his successors) will be officially titled Moon Family Head Football Coach.

Hahaha moon family. What a bunch of morons.
I’ve been seeing so many programs go to this to get extra money. Jim Harbaugh is the ‘Harris Family Michigan Head Football Coach’.

Maybe we should explore this rather than cancelling the Oklahoma game due to the budget ;)

Last edited:
I’ve been seeing so many programs go to this to get extra money. Jim Harbaugh is the ‘Harris Family Michigan Head Football Coach’.

Maybe we should explore this rather than cancelling Oklahoma game due to the budget ;)
How about "The Playhouse Gentleman's Club Nebraska Head Football Coach"

$10M doesn't seem much of an endowment to me. Ferentz will chew that up in 2 years.

$10M doesn't seem much of an endowment to me. Ferentz will chew that up in 2 years.
I agree. It’s a lot of money for most anyone, but in the age of monstrous donations and huge revenue, 10 million doesn’t seem like that much. Not to mention, they just have to have their name on it, get their egos boosted again. Really a stupid, silly, sell your soul title.

I’d be all for the Warren Buffet Oracle of Omaha Berkshire Hathaway Head Football Coach Scott Frost but I would think at the very least an extra zero could be added to that endowment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back