• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Kirk Cousins 2011 Media Days Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power of Corn

Scout Team
10 Year Member
An article from the front page referenced this speech given at last years media days, by Kirk Cousins, the QB at Mich St. I remember hearing that it was quite a fantastic speech, but I never did hear it. Im sure it was discussed here last year, but it was so good it was worth mentioning again.

I hit the link and listened in, and I was stunned at just how incredible a speech it really was, It was unbelieveable to hear the humility and sense of responsibility coming from this young man. I assure you its 7-8 minutes well worth your time.

He represents his school just like we have seen in Gill, Berringer, and Burkhead, and I don't toss those names out lightly, listen in, it'll sure make you feel good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp15N9BbYgY

An article from the front page referenced this speech given at last years media days, by Kirk Cousins, the QB at Mich St. I remember hearing that it was quite a fantastic speech, but I never did hear it. Im sure it was discussed here last year, but it was so good it was worth mentioning again.

I hit the link and listened in, and I was stunned at just how incredible a speech it really was, It was unbelieveable to hear the humility and sense of responsibility coming from this young man. I assure you its 7-8 minutes well worth your time.

He represents his school just like we have seen in Gill, Berringer, and Burkhead, and I don't toss those names out lightly, listen in, it'll sure make you feel good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp15N9BbYgY

Absolutely. The guy has a bright future in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back