• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kickoff Kicker….I’m liking this!!

And we frankly have bite mark scars all over our butts from the last few years.

That's a little too much sharing in my opinion there, @johnrr6. If you're curious--and I fear for humanity if you are--my posterior is pristine.

Meanwhile, yes, our kickers have made me clench my sphincter muscles in ways that I have ended up pooping diamonds, but, again, that's too much information.

We do need a good kick off guy but I don’t think it’s the difference between two or three wins. This team has found many creative ways to lose games.
It was a huge factor in at least two games in 2019. There's a great chance we beat Iowa without the KO return for TD. And the Wisky game would have been down to the wire. Of course, it's impossible to prove either way.

I think one thing that gets overlooked in the article. He is a kicker first...but. He played DB at 6'3 220#. So IF a return happens my guess would be he has a better than average chance of tackling the returner. By better than average I mean better than the average kicker.
Martin Gramatica challenges you to a duel

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back