• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Kicker looking elswhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

I 'd say he is Michigam's to lose. Dad is a 4 generation MU alum = HUGE Michigan fan. Hope I am wrong maybe he will see where each program is currently at and opt for NU, but I am not holding my breath.:(

Will visit 28 Jan....also has had an in-home visit that went well.....even bigger is he now has an offer from Nebraska....I think we have a good chance of landing him....we need a kicker and he could possibly start as a Frosh....opportunity is there....and you can't under estimate that....

Kicker Matt Wile hosted Nebraska coaches John Papuchis and Ron Brown for an in-home visit.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/cal/football/recruiting/player-Matt-Wile-110955

Not so fast! Rivals says he is visiting next weekend, aftr his visit with Michigan this weekend!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrec...att-Wile-110955?colleges=show#college_choices

Last edited:
Michigan will have the opportunity to distance itself from the pack when Wile travels to Ann Arbor for his official visit this weekend. The talented youngster readily admits a lights-out experience could make the Wolverines too tough to beat.

"I'm very excited," said Wile. "I had a very good relationship with the staff while they were at San Diego State. We got along very well. It is pretty exciting to think that I could play for Michigan, which I'm pretty sure has the winningest college football record. That is pretty exciting just to know that I could play for them. I'm just excited and a little exhausted from this whole recruiting process. I hope that I get there and I like it so I can pull the trigger."

Should he arrive at that decision while in Ann Arbor, Wile warns against expecting an immediate announcement.

"I'm not against committing on the visit, but I probably will not because I'll probably want to come home and talk it over with my family," he said. "I've always said for me it is going to (come down to) education first and then coaching staff. Then after that it would be the program itself because it is a lot more fun to win than it is to lose."
http://detnews.com/article/20110120...enough-to-land-San-Diego-kicker#ixzz1BhezOODK

6' 2' 220lbs. Just a little bigger than Alex. :)

Looks like we may get the last shot at him before signing day.

Will visit 28 Jan....also has had an in-home visit that went well.....even bigger is he now has an offer from Nebraska....I think we have a good chance of landing him....we need a kicker and he could possibly start as a Frosh....opportunity is there....and you can't under estimate that....

early PT is just as likely if not more likely at Nichgan. There place kicking was so bad I probably could have won the kicking job and I would not be able to see the goalpost. If Nu gets him it will be bacause of relationships the coaches biult with him...and Michigan has the edge there also. IMO it will be a real steal if we get him in Lincoln this fall.

Come on staff real him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back