• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Keyuo Craver will be at Marlin's tailgate on Saturday

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Keyuo Craver has published a book detailing his journey as a football player from high school to Nebraska and the pros along with missteps along the way. It is written as an apology to his children but it is more than that. It is a life lesson that we can all learn from.

I read the entire book in a single setting and I highly recommend it for both parents and young adults and especially young athletes.

The book has a unique title; I Peed & Forgot. You will need to read it to find out why that title was chose.

Keyuo will be at Marlin's tailgate that is located at 8th and N half way up the block toward 9th. He will have books available and will autograph them between 11:30 and 1:30. Great Christmas present for parents to put in their kid's stockings. You do not need to be a member of the HuskerMax bulletin board to stop by.

See you on Saturday.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back