• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Keyshawn Greene transfers to FAU

The third Florida kid from the 2020 class. Crazy. Or not. Nebraska will be fine, but it would have been nice to have him on board for the long haul. Good luck to him.

This really sucks for a lot of reasons. That's the third 4* from Florida in the 2020 class that left without ever playing a game. LB is a position of need, and I was expecting Green to be a multiyear starter and impact player.

Is there something wrong with culture, especially on the defensive side? Or is a lot of this just extraordinarily bad luck with COVID, delayed/cancelled season, BIG 10 idiocy, etc.?

This really sucks for a lot of reasons. That's the third 4* from Florida in the 2020 class that left without ever playing a game. LB is a position of need, and I was expecting Green to be a multiyear starter and impact player.

Is there something wrong with culture, especially on the defensive side? Or is a lot of this just extraordinarily bad luck with COVID, delayed/cancelled season, BIG 10 idiocy, etc.?
This has nothing to do with culture and everything to do with the pandemic. Your asking a FL kid to stay on campus whose homesick without the full time distraction of football. This was just a hurdle to big to overcome. We are having a different conversation if NU is playing tomorrow.

Last edited:
Well if the suckage wasn't bad enough we're now getting suckage on top of our suckage. Like the man said, 'Its like getting struck by lightning while you're being struck by lightning.'

Numb to it now. Its not like we're losing the 'reaches' who aren't panning out. We're losing some of the best players in the class and for no particular reason. I'm just about over 2020 and beginning to believe the B1G is going to stay pat on not playing until Spring. The heavyweights with lots of local talent will be fine but I have some serious concerns about Nebraska keeping it together with the transfer portal becoming such an easy out.

Numb to it now. Its not like we're losing the 'reaches' who aren't panning out. We're losing some of the best players in the class and for no particular reason. I'm just about over 2020 and beginning to believe the B1G is going to stay pat on not playing until Spring. The heavyweights with lots of local talent will be fine but I have some serious concerns about Nebraska keeping it together with the transfer portal becoming such an easy out.
No particular reason? I have to disagree on that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back