• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kevontre Bradford - 4 Star RB

True Husker

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
I see that NE is still “warm” toward this young man, and has been for a year. We already have two running backs for this class, are we going for a third? Looks like a CB is in for Wisconsin, just trying to understand if anyone knows what our intentions with this kid are.

I see that NE is still “warm” toward this young man, and has been for a year. We already have two running backs for this class, are we going for a third? Looks like a CB is in for Wisconsin, just trying to understand if anyone knows what our intentions with this kid are.
I have no idea, but if Wisconsin wants him we need to full court press on him.

I have no idea, but if Wisconsin wants him we need to full court press on him.
If you are a RB and you are looking for a school to excel at, you can't do much better than Wisconsin. Gonna be a tough job to try to pry him away if we are interested in him and that is where he is leaning.

Four star 6'0/180 from Texas. Yes, we need him! Keep him away from Wisky.

Last edited:
He hasn’t visited has he? If not and he’s planning to sign on Wednesday, I can’t imagine he’s even considering Nebraska at this point. No idea though.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back