• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Kerr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why start the thread?

To inform others that may not know that Kerr is no longer a part of the program. I don't think it is necessary to speak negatively about a kid when there is no controversy surrounding the situation. It is what it is, correct? Kerr is no longer a part of the program, correct? If you don't like my threads or replies, then put me on your ignore list.

To inform others that may not know that Kerr is no longer a part of the program. I don't think it is necessary to speak negatively about a kid when there is no controversy surrounding the situation. It is what it is, correct? Kerr is no longer a part of the program, correct? If you don't like my threads or replies, then put me on your ignore list.

How do we know there is no controversy when you didn't state that?

The start of the thread thanked Kerr for his effort. If there was controversy, I would have said it in the start of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back