• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Keonilei Okana transferring

I guess Hames does have a significant role going forward next year. You always wonder if the team knows about moves like this in advance or not. Akana was a favorite of mine, and her story is so compelling. Best wishes for future success.

Very sad. I think she could be a libero anywhere but here. I also think she underestimates her role and importance to the team. She won't find better facilities, treatment, or support elsewhere. Still, if she is unhappy . . .

Keonilei, thanks for being a great team member. Good luck with your next team. I will not be surprised if it is the same school where your brother commits for football, probably on the West Coast.

Very sad. I think she could be a libero anywhere but here. I also think she underestimates her role and importance to the team. She won't find better facilities, treatment, or support elsewhere. Still, if she is unhappy . . .
Agreed. Not enough NIL $?

Agreed. Not enough NIL $?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back