• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Keonilei Okana transferring

weaver75

Special Counsel
5 Year Member
I guess Hames does have a significant role going forward next year. You always wonder if the team knows about moves like this in advance or not. Akana was a favorite of mine, and her story is so compelling. Best wishes for future success.

MParker

Recruit
Very sad. I think she could be a libero anywhere but here. I also think she underestimates her role and importance to the team. She won't find better facilities, treatment, or support elsewhere. Still, if she is unhappy . . .

Full Husker

Recruit
10 Year Member
Keonilei, thanks for being a great team member. Good luck with your next team. I will not be surprised if it is the same school where your brother commits for football, probably on the West Coast.

huskerman1

Scout Team
5 Year Member
Very sad. I think she could be a libero anywhere but here. I also think she underestimates her role and importance to the team. She won't find better facilities, treatment, or support elsewhere. Still, if she is unhappy . . .
Agreed. Not enough NIL $?

huskerman1

Scout Team
5 Year Member
Agreed. Not enough NIL $?