• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Keoni Williams 2026 N

With Keoni, a Middle from Dallas Texas, I think Nebraska closes out its 2026 class. By some ranking services, she is the # 1 ranked middle, and a top 10 overall recruit. Along with Robinson and Davita, Nebraska pretty much got who they wanted. (As did Texas and as did Wisconsin).

With Keoni, a Middle from Dallas Texas, I think Nebraska closes out its 2026 class. By some ranking services, she is the # 1 ranked middle, and a top 10 overall recruit. Along with Robinson and Davita, Nebraska pretty much got who they wanted. (As did Texas and as did Wisconsin).
I suspect media pundits will rank the Texas and Wisconsin recruiting classes higher because of sheer numbers, but in terms of quality this Nebraska class is second to none. I believe we got our top pick at every position of need. This is a great recruiting class.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back