• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Kentrell Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milt

Recruit
5 Year Member
The Oklahoma City newspaper yesterday had a short article that Kentrell Brothers is going to announce his commitment this Wednesday 11-10. I believe this is the kid who, according to what his foster Dad told me last spring, will commit to Nebraska to play defensive end. From the Dad's description he seemed a bit undersized for DE but you never know what kids will grow into. If Nebraska does get this kid I believe, again based on the Dad, we will get a really great kid with character, work ethic and athleticism. The Oklahoman reported he has 14 offers from several Big 12, SEC and PAC 10 schools, but not from OU or OSU, which seems strange. Let's see what happens on Wed.

The Oklahoma City newspaper yesterday had a short article that Kentrell Brothers is going to announce his commitment this Wednesday 11-10. I believe this is the kid who, according to what his foster Dad told me last spring, will commit to Nebraska to play defensive end. From the Dad's description he seemed a bit undersized for DE but you never know what kids will grow into. If Nebraska does get this kid I believe, again based on the Dad, we will get a really great kid with character, work ethic and athleticism. The Oklahoman reported he has 14 offers from several Big 12, SEC and PAC 10 schools, but not from OU or OSU, which seems strange. Let's see what happens on Wed.
Nothing shows up in Rivals database. any info on the kid?

Was not even aware we were recruiting him....which it appears we are not.....best of luck to him where ever he goes...

Agree to small and light to play DE....LB yes...even then would have to add a few pounds...

Maybe the Dad was playing me, or maybe there was interest at the time and NU didn't pursue it further. The reported vertical jump and 40 time suggest to me that NU may have passed. The offers from Ohio and KU suggest that NU may have passed information along; the offer from Arizona suggests that OU may have passed information along. It is also possible I have the wrong kid, although I think I have the town right. The kid and the Dad had different names because the Dad said he and his wife were foster parents for a number of kids. Whatever, the Dad said the kid was a great kid so I wish him the best. It sounds like he will land somewhere.

Oh, it's only one guy.

I thought you said THE Kentrell Brothers and we were gonna get a two-fer, like with Josh and Daniel Bullocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back