• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

KC Chiefs

do you want the Chiefs to advance to the super bowl?

• YES

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • NO

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • don't care!

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

It's possible. Right now, a lot of the vitriol towards him is mostly because people are just sick of him and the Chiefs. Between going to 3 straight Super Bowls, the State Farm commercials, and Taylor Swift, people have had enough.
But Mahomes still has a looooong ways to go to reach Brady levels. If he starts going into the fetal position every time a pass rusher is within yards of him, then we can talk about it.
Don’t forget the Rams-Bengals Super Bowl. I went to the game. It was incredible!

I have the Baltimore defense in my playoff pool, but I have a number of individual players from KC. I also have a number of 49er individual players.

With that said I'm still hoping for a KC / Lions Super Bowl.

I would be completely in for KC if they would quit showing those imbeciles ( Mahomes wife and Swift ) in the skybox.

Last edited:

The rumor mill has the NFL brass is so enamored with Taylor Swift and what she did for viewer ratings this year, that the Lombardi trophy will be replaced by the Swift trophy. As one unnamed official said, Vince Lombardi hasn't done much for the NFL TV viewers since he died so long ago. And in this world of "What have you done for me lately" attitude, Taylor has brought in a whole new group of viewers, and deserves to be recognized.

Truth is, I'm starting this rumor and I want to take credit for the idea before someone in the NFL front office claims the idea as their own. :)

GET TICKETS

Back