• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Kavario Middleton a TE from Wahington is transferring to NU

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfhusker

Recruit
5 Year Member
Last edited:

Interesting deal. A very talented but troubled player. He either shapes up and we get a gem or he doesn't and Bo puts him on the first bus out of town.

We can't lose in my opinion.

Good pick-up from a talent perspective. Hope he keeps his nose clean. I suspect he knows that Bo has a very low tolerance for trouble and I'm sure much less so if he has agreed to take a chance on someone by giving them a second chance. Good luck Kavario.

Obviously Middleton has a strong understanding of Washington's playbook. Are Bo & Carl allowed to use Middleton's knowledge when we get ready to prepare for our visit to Washington next month?

Kavario Middleton may follow in Mike McNiel's footsteps and become an over the middle receiver, rather than stay as tight end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back