• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kansas v. NU Game Thread

Get ready to hear railroads songs tomorrow.

The Texas band seems to play "I've Been Working On The Railroad" a lot. Also, "The Wabash Cannon Ball". ;)

OK, I'm officially dragging right now. Never thought I'd say this, but I stayed up way too late last night watching women's volleyball. :Biggrin: But it was well worth it.

OK, I'm officially dragging right now. Never thought I'd say this, but I stayed up way too late last night watching women's volleyball. :Biggrin: But it was well worth it.
I wished I would have watched it on TV. We didn't get home from the match until about 12:15. It was fun being there though.

Congratulations to The Ladies of the CORN. :clap: :hairfire: Now go take down texAss.

I wished I would have watched it on TV. We didn't get home from the match until about 12:15. It was fun being there though.

You'll change your mind after a couple days rest, and think of how you'll feel in the years to come knowing "YOU WERE THERE." FANtastic! :woohoo: :corn2:

I watched both on TV and was really wishing I was in the Clink...er C'link.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back