• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kansas State/UNOmaha/Iowa Series Week

In the game thread Bob and I were blaming you for the loss... sorry.:cool:

I saw that and :Rolf:

I just remembered that I saw the HUSKERS play at the Blatt in '94 against Florida State after they had beaten us in the Orange Bowl. :oops: I guess yesterday would have been my 1st game @ Hawks Field. :Biggrin:

That kind of bites knowing I'll see the HUSKERS twice away before I see them at home. :(

You can blame me for posting the regional stuff. Gotta beat UNO and come out of the hitting woes so we can win the Iowa series. We hit the ball real hard against kstate just couldn’t find grass.

Last edited:
I saw that and :Rolf:

I just remembered that I saw the HUSKERS play at the Blatt in '94 against Florida State after they had beaten us in the Orange Bowl. :oops: I guess yesterday would have been my 1st game @ Hawks Field. :Biggrin:

That kind of bites knowing I'll see the HUSKERS twice away before I see them at home. :(

Sorry, huskermike. Maybe, next time? :Hooray:

There's been about 4 or 5 articles written about how we are in first place and how we deal with it. I was really liking our chances to win this series before reading that our guys and Erstad were having to answer questions about it.

I was telling my brother about my postings in this thread and he reminded me that we also saw OU that year (loss) after we beat FSU.

I think Dave Van Horn took over in '98 so, was it Sanders who was the coach against FSU & OU in the College World Series in '94?

Man, don't get old; :( 1st your body starts reshaping itself and then you get Can'tRememberSnit syndrome. :Bananalazy:

@ShortSideOption, what are your thoughts on the past week or so? I’m still cheering for the team and for Coach Erstad, but this week’s run has me kind of down.

:Bananalazy:
Pissed off. You gotta win that series. You can’t make the mistakes they did and lose the rubber match. Now you pretty much have to sweep out to win conference, maybe can go 5-1. But who’s expecting that?

There’s a few things Erstad does that bother me but at the end of the day we win that game 5-4 if Gomes can throw the ball to second. That’s not really on him, and Gomes would have been a top 10 round draft pick if he didn’t tell scouts he was going to school, so it’s not on talent either.

Frustrating because this was their year with the pitching we got. Gotta start making a run I guess.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back