• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kansas St. v. Nebraska Baseball Game - Monday Game

Well, going to take my Sophie for a walk. Hopefully, we wil have a game tomorrow. Starting time is 6:30.

See you all "here". :wave:

Later :)

Glad to hear they held on to take a series win. It's time for a winning streak now. OU won't know what hit them.

Lost the lead and actually came back to win. Who'd have thunk it?

Very glad to actually win a series, even though expectations for this team are reasonably low. Never want to lose.

Congrats Huskers of the win and thanks CBob for the pbp.

Glad to hear they held on to take a series win. It's time for a winning streak now. OU won't know what hit them.

Chuckle. Actually, OSU creamed OU this past weekend, needing a ouija board to keep track of their runs. If we can get pitching, maybe we can deliver the "they won't know what hit them" blow. I certainly hope so.

Whew! SO happy to see the boys pulled this one out. Checked the board at about 2 and saw we were winning....got busy and forgot to check again until now. We needed to win a series....now on to the Tuesday game with CU! :huskerflag:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back