• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Kamado Joe

FredsRedAxe

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Wings finished

20201209_153122.jpg

Yoda

Travel Squad
5 Year Member
Not that any of Texassers care, my Joe arrived Monday. It’s a heavy pig, but set up and ready to go. Been learning the temp control and planning the first cook this weekend.

Results will determine whether I can move back into the house, or whether Mrs. Yoda continues to make me sleep with Joe. It’s a double edged sword, because Joe doesn’t snore, which was a point Mrs. Yoda did not receive too good.

Texas.

chicago husker

Da Bears
5 Year Member
Not that any of Texassers care, my Joe arrived Monday. It’s a heavy pig, but set up and ready to go. Been learning the temp control and planning the first cook this weekend.

Results will determine whether I can move back into the house, or whether Mrs. Yoda continues to make me sleep with Joe. It’s a double edged sword, because Joe doesn’t snore, which was a point Mrs. Yoda did not receive too good.

Texas.

Well at least Joe is hot. LOL