• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kaden Helms just burned out on NE and wants out of the state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you fill us in on why Kaden is not coming here? You seem to argue with anyone who speculates about it. You have said in the past you know the family. If not, just let it be. It is the offseason and people will talk about stuff like this ad nauseum. It gets run and run again. It sucks but its what we as fans do. Heck, if the Huskers can put a season together, I would be willing to bet Kaden gives the coaches a listen.
Yes I know the family. No, I will not be divulging why he's not coming to Nebraska. Its not my information to tell, let alone on a public forum. I just think its really crappy when people on this forum act like they know why he's not coming to Nebraska. I doubt Ill ever know another recruits family. But it sure has opened my eyes to a lot of people that claim to know what's going on, but in reality, they don't have a clue.

Yes I know the family. No, I will not be divulging why he's not coming to Nebraska. Its not my information to tell, let alone on a public forum. I just think its really crappy when people on this forum act like they know why he's not coming to Nebraska. I doubt Ill ever know another recruits family. But it sure has opened my eyes to a lot of people that claim to know what's going on, but in reality, they don't have a clue.

I have no clue why he is not coming except for what he told the OWH and as I said a few times in this thread it's good enough for me. It's his life and his decision and I wish him all the best

As for folks claiming to know things I take a lot of that with a grain of salt. Some do but many do not.

I also agree it needs to stay off the open forum as it's frankly none of are buisness other than what they choose to share ad they did with the OWH. I think most folks agree with that

Have a great rvrning

I have no clue why he is not coming except for what he told the OWH and as I said a few times in this thread it's good enough for me. It's his life and his decision and I wish him all the best

As for folks claiming to know things I take a lot of that with a grain of salt. Some do but many do not.

I also agree it needs to stay off the open forum as it's frankly none of are buisness other than what they choose to share ad they did with the OWH. I think most folks agree with that

Have a great rvrning
We dont need the dirt,as it sometimes covers up the class

Such a ridiculous statement, I'm sorry.
Okay, I didn't explain it enough. Someone else can come in with an apathetic fan base, less alumni support and disinterested recruits and start from zero and build something new.

Someone else can do it, but I don't think the chance to do it and excite the fan base exists for anyone else. This is what everyone wanted, and if it doesn't work, some people are going to decide it won't work anymore, or it will work in a way that isn't the old way and they aren't interested. Winning fixes a lot of ills, but TO believed in "More Than Winning", and think that still matters to the fans.

Looks like you forgot to read the threads on no politics on the main forums. Not to mention you forgot to read the rules about beating the word filter with curse words.

Your on a roll

Oh and a thread ban and a Formal Warning

More than likely a Vacation after I discuss it with David too

RR
A little extreme, but you do what you have to do.

Okay, I didn't explain it enough. Someone else can come in with an apathetic fan base, less alumni support and disinterested recruits and start from zero and build something new.

Someone else can do it, but I don't think the chance to do it and excite the fan base exists for anyone else. This is what everyone wanted, and if it doesn't work, some people are going to decide it won't work anymore, or it will work in a way that isn't the old way and they aren't interested. Winning fixes a lot of ills, but TO believed in "More Than Winning", and think that still matters to the fans.
I wanted SF because I thought he was a great coach not because he was a Nebraska guy. I never particularly cared much for SF the person and at least for me, plenty of doubt has crept in regarding my belief that he was a great coach.

A little extreme, but you do what you have to do.

First of all your not allowed to question Moderation which you already know.

Second of all had you read a page or two later you will see I spoke with him and we had a great conversation and worked things out

For the record I do that quite often when folks cross the line and some of the time we come to a resolution

RR

It's easy to believe in "More Than Winning" when you're winning. Frost isn't paid $5M a year to be a life coach.

These young men have a right to go where they want.....I remember a Nebraska kid who initially chose Stanford over NU.
I guess we would never have never known SF went to Stanford prior to NU without the reminder and who said they couldn't go wherever they wanted?

Second of all had you read a page or two later you will see I spoke with him and we had a great conversation and worked things out

For the record I do that quite often when folks cross the line and some of the time we come to a resolution

RR
I question moderation. :Biggrin:

RR
You mean adults can actually have a conversation and work out their differences? That is so the 70's. Nice work RR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back