• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Justify, Triple Crown Winner!

I didn't even know that that race was today. Pretty cool for Justify. Just saw on the ticker that Justify beat 35 other horses in the Triple Crown races, more than any other horse in history. CONGRATS!!!

Last edited:

Nothing will ever beat this ...ever

I did very well on Saturday won the stakes and 4 preliminary races

What gave me chills was at a 1/2 furlong...watch Justify kick it in to a whole new gear!!! That was impressive

That was a pretty cool race. Leading the whole way, I kept waiting for another horse to make it's move, but Justify was able to hold them all off.

That was a pretty cool race. Leading the whole way, I kept waiting for another horse to make it's move, but Justify was able to hold them all off.
Baffert has trained the last 2 triple crown winners with Amercan Pharho and Jusitfy..Both the horses ran the exact same race. Both wire to wire and both had a whole new gear at the last 1/2 curling. He not a only held them off he kicked into gear and there was no chance

Last edited:

Baffert has trained the last 2 triple crown winners with Amercan Pharoah and Justify..Both the horses ran the exact same race. Both wire to wire and both had a whole new gear at the last 1/2 curling. He not a only held them off he kicked into gear and there was no chance

Exactly on the money!! Baffert truly knows his horses. :)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back