• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Just in case you missed it…

Sooner 24

BOOMER SOONER!!!
20 Year Member
1686289444069.jpeg

Oklahoma just won their third consecutive National Championship. That is all.

I showed this to someone else. They, being a constant skeptic, asked if this is real or AI generated? Me, being eternally naïve, hadn't even considered that. Does anyone know, is this a real video, or edited/AI generated to "please the masses"?
Good point. Not sure.
I only posted it because I knew most would enjoy it, but would bother others.
Mission accomplished.

Im upset. I have not liked OU since I was a kid in the sixties and listening to games with my dad. He would cuss and yell when they would score and go ape crap if they beat us. I carried on the tradition since he has been gone. Now I have to Love em. I would actually not be upset if my granddaughter ends up going there to play.

I showed this to someone else. They, being a constant skeptic, asked if this is real or AI generated? Me, being eternally naïve, hadn't even considered that. Does anyone know, is this a real video, or edited/AI generated to "please the masses"?
Some AI is getting pretty good these days, so I just did quick search and didn't find anything suggesting it was AI, so it's definitely genuine. If it was AI generated, it would be big news and all over the place by now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back