• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Just got my verification from ticket master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
MY FAMILY AND I INCLUDING MY 4 YEAR OLD GRANDSON WILL BE AT THE RUTGERS GAME. Just where I like to sit as well center of the endzone 4 rows up.

I like the endzone because you get to see blocking schemes and plays develop from the endzone.

Last edited:

I'm still waiting to see which friends will be attending the game with the wife and I this year. I will not miss the chance for this specific away game. Can't talk me out of NYC for the weekend.

I'm still waiting to see which friends will be attending the game with the wife and I this year. I will not miss the chance for this specific away game. Can't talk me out of NYC for the weekend.

Maybe we can meet up at the game.

I'm hoping to drive up for that game as well.

Doc you are even closer than I am. I live all the way down in southern PG. Hit up ticket master tickets are as low as $70 plus like 10-15 for handling fees. Let me know if you go.

Im trying to find a bus trip, I am pretty sure DC Huskers is going to have one, but not sure about Baltimoreans for Nebraska. I heard parking for a Rutgers game is like $50. I'll be there somehow, going to wait it out.

Im trying to find a bus trip, I am pretty sure DC Huskers is going to have one, but not sure about Baltimoreans for Nebraska. I heard parking for a Rutgers game is like $50. I'll be there somehow, going to wait it out.

I hit up the dc for NE folks like half a dozen times a few months back. No response. I'll paythe $50 who knows when the reasonably priced tickets will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back