• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Just a thought

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
I was wondering, and I know this is kind of minor actually. But I hate clicking on a new thread, one that I haven't clicked into before, and it takes me to the last page, instead of the first page. Is there a way to direct us to the first page of a new thread(one that any particular poster hasn't clicked on yet) or would that just be a complicated pain in the buttocks?

I was wondering, and I know this is kind of minor actually. But I hate clicking on a new thread, one that I haven't clicked into before, and it takes me to the last page, instead of the first page. Is there a way to direct us to the first page of a new thread(one that any particular poster hasn't clicked on yet) or would that just be a complicated pain in the buttocks?

Interesting.

When I click on the thread title, it takes me to the first post that I haven't read. So if I've never been in one, it brings up the first post. If I've read through several pages and I click the title, it will return me to the next unread post.

If I go to the last post column over to the right and click on the date under the last poster UserName, it takes me to the last post in the thread.

It's a little different on my phone but it has basically the same features.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back