• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jurgens improving?

Haven’t seen many high snaps lately, and I saw in at least a few clips that 51 was getting to the second level pretty quickly.

Things aren’t awesome right now, but seeing Cam play better is one of the bright spots.
Shhhh...this upsets the naysayers

Haven’t seen many high snaps lately, and I saw in at least a few clips that 51 was getting to the second level pretty quickly.

Things aren’t awesome right now, but seeing Cam play better is one of the bright spots.
Glad to see one of Scott’s anointed ones is improving.

He is not good. If you overlooked his bad snaps against Purdue then you weren't looking too hard.

And getting to the second level is a far cry from engaging the correct guy. He rarely neutralizes anyone, let alone engages them with any sense of winning the block. He looks like a tight end trying to play center, and that says it all.

NUinID, nothing wrong with Wegener being given a chance. The guy is was a stud in JUCO and that usually does translate well to performance at a four year school.

He is not good. If you overlooked his bad snaps against Purdue then you weren't looking too hard.

And getting to the second level is a far cry from engaging the correct guy. He rarely neutralizes anyone, let alone engages them with any sense of winning the block. He looks like a tight end trying to play center, and that says it all.

NUinID, nothing wrong with Wegener being given a chance. The guy is was a stud in JUCO and that usually does translate well to performance at a four year school.
And I thought I'd have to go to the circus to see a clown...

1. Engages the correct guy. CHECK
2. Neutralizes defender. CHECK
3. Engages them with a sense/desire to win the block. CHECK

This is the type of athleticism, footwork, and strength Rimington spoke about this week.

Edit: If people want to be concerned, take a look at both tackles

Last edited:

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while.

Much easier just to watch the game and see how bad he plays overall. But bask that you found one of those 20% of the time plays. Also a rare bonus, a defensive tackle rarely allows a jay-block without resistance. Great find.

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while.

Much easier just to watch the game and see how bad he plays overall. But bask that you found one of those 20% of the time plays. Also a rare bonus, a defensive tackle rarely allows a jay-block without resistance. Great find.
He’s been consistently rating higher than your other linemen. Bo Wilson was lowest rated this week. Farniok was highest this week but usually the lowest. Farniok actually got a zero rating in the Ohio st game. Never seen that before.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back