• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jurgens improving?

So we honestly think the staff has the best center on the roster on the third team? No chance they know something we don't here?

Yes, totally and No chance.

Frost has an axe to grind with the walk-on JUCO C. He’s playing the youngster even though there’s a more talented upperclassmen option. :Whiteflag:

Clearly that’s his MO said nobody ever.

Last edited:
Yes, totally and No chance.

Frost has an axe to grind with the walk-on JUCO C. He’s playing the youngster even though there’s a more talented upperclassmen option. Clearly that’s his MO said nobody ever.

I'm just looking for clarity here.

This is the 'Center' position equivalent of the 'Grassy Knoll'.

Rumor has it Weneger is the best K on the roster, too, but Frost refused to give him a shot. He can’t make the right call on anything, but luckily he has a bunch of keyboard analysts to crack the case for him.
Clearly SF is focused on merely achieving mediocrity.
That's the only rational, intelligent explanation.

I think we know the mystery of Pickering's "injury" now.
SF was sandbagging...

I get it now. I get it.

Amazing stuff.

This is genius.

Yup, I get it now too.
It's just like Mother Carlson and WKRP.

The football program is not intended to be successful.

Profit and loss are merely theoretical terms in a diversified conglomerate like the Husker Athletic department.
It's not the plus and minus, it's the plus and plus, IF the minuses are played correctly.

Yep.

Obviously didn’t engage.

He hands off the nose to the guard, like he’s supposed to, then runs ten yards to blast a linebacker, but he isn’t any good.

Some people’s kids.

He looked good playing thru the whistle, to bad Jaimes is dancing around his guy. :Facepalm:

If he makes that block it goes for a much bigger gain and if MF reaches his guy faster that is close to a TD.

C

Yup, I get it now too.
It's just like Mother Carlson and WKRP.

The football program is not intended to be successful.

Profit and loss are merely theoretical terms in a diversified conglomerate like the Husker Athletic department.
It's not the plus and minus, it's the plus and plus, IF the minuses are played correctly.

A very interesting turn don't ya think?

C

He looked good playing thru the whistle, to bad Jaimes is dancing around his guy. :Facepalm:

If he makes that block it goes for a much bigger gain and if MF reaches his guy faster that is close to a TD.

C

Take a look at that versus his Spring game or even games 1-4 of this fall and it's vastly different. Still not an all conference center, but he's really improved and he and the staff deserve credit for that, not criticism. I'll be honest and admit I thought they should move him back to TE after Spring. It...did....not....look....good.

Take a look at that versus his Spring game or even games 1-4 of this fall and it's vastly different. Still not an all conference center, but he's really improved and he and the staff deserve credit for that, not criticism. I'll be honest and admit I thought they should move him back to TE after Spring. It...did....not....look....good.

He has improved, now if only MF and Jaimes can improve. They look like they are thinking about how to engage verses putting a hat on a hat and dominating. The amount of clips of those two and Hixson whiffing blocks is aggravating. Although I do have to give Hixson props on that play.

C

Where he was an imitation of Roberto Duran... Hands of Stone... the coaches said "No Mas"

That said, we've had small centers because that is what we have had. If we had big guys who could have played there, we would have played them there. A pretty big share of walk-ons; Caputo and Pelini come to mind.
This is as close as I could find...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back